- 1 large tbsp raw Shea butter
- 2 tbsp oil of choice (grape seed, coconut, olive)
- 1 tsp of Idan oil for fragrance
- 12 drops of your favourite essential oil - if mixing scents limit to no more than three and divide equally e.g. four drops of each.
- Put the raw Shea butter in a bowl and mash it down with the back of your spoon until it's smooth
- Add your choice of oil in the bowl, mix together with the raw Shea butter and then whip with a whisk
- Whisk until it's smooth and fluffy, almost like a souffle/ icing sugar consistency.
- Add your choice of fragrance or essential oil and then carefully fold the whip a few times
- Decant into jar
- You can use the whip straight away but we suggest leaving it in a cool dark cupboard for a week or more so the whip cures and smells amazing.
- If the fragrance wears off after a few weeks/months you can add a few more drops of essentials.